Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Butterfly Effect.


The presence or absence of a butterfly flapping its wing could lead to creation or absence of hurricane.

That's what the theory said. Well, I couldn't agree more. Yes, as a Muslim I believe in Qada' & Qadar. But it doesn't mean we don't have to limit our imagination, ability, thoughts, effort and then just give in that way, right? So, based on the theory, let's test ourselves with 'what if ' quiz.

What if 'I chose her/him, not you?'
What if 'I'm still with her/him?' 
What if 'I can be invisible?'
What if 'I am a female?' (duh??) 
What if 'bla bla bla?'

Remember, small initial differences may over time lead to large unforeseen consequences. 
Yet, every cloud has a silver lining. So, don't be sorry for anything that already gone, just pray and try harder for a better tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment